BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Fine Arts & Crafts Festival 2017 | Estes Park, CO
Bond Park Area
Estes Park, Colorado (West)
Event Dates: 9/16/17 - 9/17/17
Application Deadline: 4/15/17 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $25.00
You can submit up to 3 applications for this show.
We are pleased to invite you to apply for exhibition in the Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies 42nd Fine Arts and Crafts Festival, September 16 & 17, 2017.
For over 40 years the Fine Arts Guild has sponsored this Festival to provide outstanding artists with a venue to showcase their work. We pride ourselves in hosting a Festival where exhitbitors and visitors enjoy a friendly, fun filled weekend.
The Festival will be held in or around Bond Park in beauriful Estes Park, Colorado. Estes Park is the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and only a short drive from Denver and Northern Colorado's Front Range communities.
The Festival is held in mid-September when the fall colors and incredible elk population are special attractions. Join us in making this year's Festival as spectacular as its settings.
We welcome any artist in a fine art or fine craft, who exhibits his or her own hand made works of art. Approximately 95 artists will be accepted after a competitive, anonymous jury process.
Show Dates and Times
Friday, September 15, 11 am - 8 pm Set up
Saturday, September 16, 9 am - 6 pm
Sunday, September 17, 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, September 17, 5 pm - Pay taxes & tear down
Summary of Important Dates
Applications available: January 6, 2017
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Jury: April 9 - 16, 2017
Jury Notification by email: April 23, 2017
Acceptance and Booth Fee Deadline: June 15, 2017
Cancellation deadline for 90% booth fee refund: July 15, 2017
Media: ceramics, digital art, drawing, fiber, folk art, glass, gourd art, jewelry, leather, mixed media, painting, metal, phography, printmaking/graphics, sculpture, wearable art, wood
1. Each artist is limited to the types of art or crafts previously juried. All work exhibited must be original and produced by the exhibiting artist or an apprentice/assistant working in the confines of the artist's studio and under the immediate supervision of the artist. Work designated by the artist, but produced by another artist, individual or commerical entity is not acceptable. Commercially manufactured products are not acceptable. No craft supplies can be displayed. All items displayed must be for sale. Discounted sales signs implying bargains, or signs in poor taste, in color or words or not conforming to the standards of the show, are not allowed.
2. All booths will be on a hard surface and must have adequate weight (100 lbs/leg) to withstand the sometimes extensive winds, Weights must be located within the booth. Some tie downs are available in front of the Municipal Building.
3. The Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies, sponsor of the Festival, will not be responsible for damage to exhibits by theft, fire, wind, or other causes. Artists are responsible for their own insurance to cover loss from any source. Proof of insurance naming the Fine Arts Guild of the Rockies as additional insured must be provided. Security is not provided.
4. Exhibitors will be expected to check in between 10 am - 7 pm on Friday, September 15, and 6:30 - 8 am on Saturday, September 16. A picture ID will be required of all exhibitors at check-in. All exhibits must be in place and open for business by 9 am on Saturday, September 16 and Sunday, September 17, and remain open during the advertised hours of the Festival, 9-6 Saturday and 9-5 Sunday. Artists are expected to staff their booth at all times. Booth sitters will be available on a limited basis depending on the availability of volunteers. If working alone, arrangements can also be made with neighboring artists to "watch" your booth for brief absences. Demonstration of your craft is encouraged.
5. Artisans are responsible for set-up and removal of their own displays, furnishings and trash. Trash receptacles and recycling containers for cans, glass and plastic bottles are available throughout the Festival area.
6. Name tags and a small sign identifying you and your booth number will be provided in your welcome packet. Please place the tent sign near the outside of the booth for easy viewing. You are, of course, welcome to display your own business signs as well.
7. Children will be permitted only if they are supervised by an adult at all times. Pets must be leashed or in a carrier. Any disturbance will result in the exhibitor being removed from the Festival.
8. Artists must have a Colorado Multiple Events Sales Tax License and are expected to collect sales tax and to accurately report all tax collected. The Fine Arts Guild will collect those tax monies and submit them under its own sales tax number. Tax forms for this purpose will be provided. Tax forms and collected taxes can be submitted beginning at 5 pm on Sunday. Both the town and the state will be provided with a list of names, business names, and contact information for all participating artists. The Colorado Multiple Events Sales Tax License number must be reported on the application.
9. Due to the possibility of bears in the area, do not leave any food in your booth over night.
April 23 - Artists will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance. Unless otherwise requested, all notifications will be sent via email. (Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to insure that you receive email from the organization.)
July 15 - Deadline for receipt of written notification of cancellation/withdrawal in order to receive 90% refund of booth fees.
August 15 - Booth assignments available
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|