APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Handcrafters - Tinsel & Treasures Holiday Market 2017
Northville Community Center
Northville, Michigan (Midwest)
Event Dates: 12/8/17 - 12/10/17
Application Deadline: 5/1/17 Midnight EST
8 day(s) and 10 hour(s) remaining
Images: 7 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee (Non-refundable)): $10.00
$10.00 - This fee is non-refundable.
- Complimentary exhibitor reception during set-up
- Coffee and pastries provided on show mornings
- Unload and load assistance
- Parking within walking distance to show venue
- Complimentary shuttle service available
- Delicious food offerings for purchase during the show
- Free publicity postcards and flyers
- Optional web listing
7 PHOTOS TOTAL
1. One (1) of your stocked display exactly as it will appear at the show (outdoor booth shots not suggested)
2. One (1) work-in-process with the artist visible
3. Three (3) photos showing your most popular items sold
4. Two (2) additional photos of your choice
*Zapp, typically, will not accept photos taken on a cell phone as they do not meet the pixel and quality requirements. If your photos are from a phone, try uploading them first to see if they will work. If not, you will need to use a good ol' fashion camera or reformat your photos.
- If your photos are too large, try this free photo resizer: http://www.picresize.com/
PHOTO NOTICE - Applications that do not meet the above requirement will be marked incomplete.
- Approximately 75 artists will be selected to participate. A juried group of artists will be selected for the waitlist.
- Jurying begins after the published deadline has passed.
- Scoring is one (1) through ten (10), based on originality, creativity, design, technique, craftsmanship, booth display and giftability.
A single waitlist is maintained. Cancellations are filled based off medium availability and jury score. If you receive an invitation to participate, you will have two (2) days to ‘accept’ or ‘decline’ your invitation and pay booth fees.
**Artists will be notified via EMAIL by May 19th and must pay booth fees by May 26th.**
Jewelry Applicants: Be sure and include all required photos. Applicants who fail to do so will be removed from the jury pool.
Specialty Food Applicants: If juried into the show, you will need to provide a current state food license and proof of insurance prior to being invited. No Cottage Law applicants will be accepted.
Once booth fees are paid, there are no refunds regardless of reason or emergency.
Credit card only. Checks and PayPal not accepted.
Regular, approx. 80 sq feet = $385
Booth and a half, approx. 120 sq feet = $575
Read prior to applying: Due to the intimate nature of the venue, booths sizes vary and can be quirky. Our venue also has a "stage area" that requires three small stairs to access. The more flexible you can be with your set-up the better.
Electricity Fee = $25.00
Corner Fee = $50.00
Limited availablity on corners.
8' Tables =$20
6' Tables = $20
Website Listing = $10
Set-up: 3pm - 8pm on Thursday, December 7th. No Friday morning set-up.
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW