APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
NIC Fest 2017
Casper, Wyoming (West)
Show Dates: 6/9/17 - 6/11/17
Application Deadline: 4/10/17 Midnight MST
15 day(s) and 5 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Non refundable Jury Fee): $35.00
NIC Fest celebrates its 12th year in beautiful downtown Casper, Wyoming. This festival remains the leading showcase for artists in the northern Rocky Mountain Region. Energized by amazing live music, hands-on activities for the kids and great food, this festival attracts more than 18,000 people over 2 1/2 days. Our festival is ARTIST-FOCUSED and there will be ample pre-event marketing in regional and local media. For more information contact Dana Volney at email@example.com or 307-235-5247.
Attention visual artists! We invite you to discover NIC Fest located in beautiful Casper, Wyoming. This 2 ½ day, outdoor summer art festival draws more than 18,000 people to downtown Casper to buy, view, experience and celebrate art! Now celebrating its 12th year, NIC Fest continues to grow in popularity amongst artists, the local community and visitors from around the state and region. If you’re looking for a new market, friendly and loyal patrons, breathtaking and inspiring vistas and a quality over-all experience, NIC Fest is the art festival for you. The festival is supported by a growing list of sponsors, state-wide marketing/advertising and more than 100 community volunteers that make the experience for artists outstanding. NIC Fest hours are Friday 5-9 p.m., Sat. 10-8 p.m. and Sunday 10-4 p.m, June 9 – 11, 2017. Live entertainment, great food, a family area and a community marketplace are additional components of this high quality art festival. Every year participating artists from around the country comment that they have never been so well-treated in all their art festival travels. With room for 72 artists, come experience NIC Fest!
Booths are in three categories:
1. Inside a 60 x 120 tent are 36 ten by ten foot booths that have electricity. These booths rent for $500 each.
2. Inside two 40' x 100' tents are 34 ten by ten foot booths with electricity. These booths rent for $400 each.
3. Outside, open area, ten by ten foot space, NO electricity available. These booths rent for $250 each.
Security will be furnished overnight.
Show Dates and Hours:
Friday, June 9th
Artist set up 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Kick-off Night 5:00 to 9:00 pm
Saturday, June 10th
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, June 11th,
10:00 pm - 4:00 pm
**NIC Fest 2017 will be held at the same time as the College National Finals Rodeo (http://cnfr.com/) in Casper. If you are coming from outside of Casper and need lodging, book as soon as possible.
1. All booth spaces will be measured and marked off. Bring your own display materials. No pipe and drape provided.
2. Set up is Friday beginning at 9am, with the latest arrival time at 4pm. All booths must be ready to open to the public by 5 pm on Friday, June 9th. Booths may not be taken down until the show closes at 4:00 pm on Sunday, June 11th.
3. All work must be original and must be for sale. NO RESELLERS WILL BE ALLOWED. If your exhibit contains merchandise that is not your original work, you will be asked to leave and you will not be refunded fees.
4. Only exhibitors who have been accepted in the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry, etc. Limited edition prints of your original work are acceptable, but may not be more than 50% of your total display. A browse box of matted prints may be used.
5. Exhibitors may not display ribbons or awards from other shows.
6. All work displayed must be consistent with the work presented for jurying.
7. All accepted exhibitors must be present during all hours of the festival unless prior authorization is obtained.
8. No animals will be permitted in the exhibition area.
No refunds will be given for cancellations within 30 days of the event. Jury fees are non-refundable.
Sales Tax License:
Under Wyoming Department of Revenue regulations, gross receipts from the sale of artwork shall be taxable under retail classification if the person is making regular sale of these items. Therefore, all vendors are required to have a Wyoming Sales License. We will provide you with temporary tax permits issued by the Wyoming Department of Revenue.
All applications need to be received by April 10, 2017. Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than April 17th. Juror's scores are predicated on creativity, originality, design, technique and presentation. Applicant’s score is based on his/her images which should show an exact presentation of the artists' work. The decision of the jurors is final.
Marketing & Special Events Manager
Nicolaysen Art Museum
400 E. Collins
Casper, WY 82601
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW