Wood County Invitational Art Show 2017
Huntington Parking Lot
Bowling Green, Ohio (Midwest)
Event Dates: 9/9/17 - 9/10/17
Application Deadline: 6/7/17 Midnight EST
44 day(s) and 7 hour(s) remaining
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $15.00
You can submit up to 20 applications for this show.
WOOD COUNTY INVITATIONAL ART SHOW
Open to Ohio Residents who live within 30 miles of Bowling Green Ohio.
The Wood County Invitational art show is a two-day outdoor art show held in downtown Bowling Green in the Huntington Lot. The festival is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to connect art and the Bowling Green community by providing programming the celebrates all arts and providing opportunities for our local artists.
We are a small, quality focused, event comprised of 50 booths. The show typically receives about 75 applications.
Applications Fee: $15.00 (waived for those who applied for Black Swamp Juried Show)
Booth Fee: $130.00
Application Deadline: June 07th
Confirmation Deadline is: July 30th
Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/BlackSwampArtsFestival
Saturday 5:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Sunday 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Rules and Regulations:
- The Wood County Invitational Art Show is open to artists 18 years of age or older who live in Ohio and within 30 miles of Bowling Green Ohio.
- Artwork shown must be of the artist’s own design and craftsmanship.
- Artwork exhibited must reflect style and genre of artwork submitted in application.
- Artists displaying work not consistent with requirements or with submitted images will be asked to remove disputed work.
- Any collaboration must be stated at time of application.
- Artists who submit multiple applications may be represented in one booth only.
- Artists are required to provide their own insurance for all situations.
- Artists must check in as soon as they arrive on location beginning at 5:30 am Saturday with their state ID. Set up must be complete by 9:30 am
- Artists must attend in person through duration of festival.
All exhibiting artists are expected to maintain a high level of professionalism. The Wood County Invitational Art Show reserves the right to remove the vendor if regulations stated in this prospectus and otherwise made contractually are not adhered to; or whose conduct and merchandise is unacceptable.
- Booths may be of any design, color, or character of the artists choice so long as it is a sound, manageable, and insurable structure.
- Single booth spaces are 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Each applicant must supply their own individual booth. Two artists can not share a double booth if they were invited as seperate artists.
- Artists must furnish their own materials such as tents, tables, chairs, display walls, etc.
- Electrical service is not available. Generators are not permitted.
- Artists displaying work not consistent with these requirements or with submitted images will be asked to remove disputed work.
- Artists should respect their neighbors adjoining space.
Set-up & Take Down:
Information and Guidelines for Selling:
- Set-up must be completed by 9:30 AM. Unloading assistance is available if requested.
- Work may not be moved from the assigned space before 6:00 PM on Saturday and 5:00 PM on Sunday.
- All artist booths must be off Main Street on Sunday by 7:00 PM. Loading assistance is available upon request.
- A broad price range of work is suggested.
- The Wood County Invitation Art Show takes no percentage of the artists' profits.
- All work exhibited is to be the original work of the artist. (Buy/sell is forbidden)
- Artists in the 2D and 3D categories are permitted to sell reproductions of their original work.
- Molded ceramics must be made by the artist with artist designed molds.
- Each artist is responsible for collecting and paying Ohio state sales tax and Wood County sales tax (6.75%). For more information on this tax visit Ohio Department of Taxation or call 1-800-282-1780 or 1-888-405-4039 for taxpayer assistance.