APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Artalicious Fine Arts Fair 2017
Adrian, Michigan (Midwest)
Event Dates: 9/15/17 - 9/16/17
Application Deadline: 6/16/17 Midnight EST
53 day(s) and 7 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $20.00
Artalicious is a juried fine arts fair held in historic downtown Adrian, MI on September 15 &16, 2017.
Supported by numerous foundations and grants, a passionate committee, and the businesses and the citizens of Adrian, we intend to put on an outstanding event. Our plans include:
Applications open--April 3, 2017
Applications close--June 16, 2017
Show dates--Friday, September 15 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday, September 16 from 10:00am to 7:00pm
Jury dates--June 18--July 1
Payment of booth fees--no later than July 14
Payment by Visa, Mastercard, or Paypal
3 images of art work and 1 booth shot are required
Application fee--$20.00 (not refundable)
Booth spaces are 10x10 and are set up on the street at the edge of the sidewalk. No stakes are permitted. Please have proper weights for securing your tent.
Set-Up Time—Set-up time will begin at 10:00 am on Friday, September 15. Please do not arrive prior to that time. Please have all set-up completed by 3:00 pm. No set-up will be allowed on Thursday evening. It takes a significant amount of time to clear the streets of traffic after they are closed and also the wiring must be run for electricity on Thursday evening. Please do not attempt to set up Thursday evening.
When you arrive—Since downtown streets will be closed please enter from W. Maumee. The check-in booth will be located at the corner of W. Maumee and Winter Streets. You will be given a packet with some festival information and your booth sign and someone will guide you to your space. Please help us to keep traffic moving by unloading and then moving your vehicle before you begin to set up. Reserved artist parking will be at the parking lot which is located across from the area where you first checked in. You may also park in city lots which ring the downtown area.
Electricity—Each booth has access to electricity. Please bring your own approved extension cord (minimum 50 feet) and bring a power strip if you need to plug in multiple things. There will be one electrical outlet per booth. No heaters or generators are allowed so please plan accordingly.
Security—There will be two security guards on duty Friday night. However, you will want to use your own judgment about what you wish to leave in your booth overnight.
Artist amenities include:
Conditions for participation
1. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist. No commercially manufactured work or work made from mass produced components or production studio work may be sold.
2. 2D artists are allowed to sell reproductions of their original work in limited, signed and numbered editions that are well marked as reproductions. These reproductions cannot represent the majority of the work in the booth.
3. Each artist is responsible for the collection and payment of the 6% Michigan sales tax.
4. Artist booths must be open and staffed during the entire art fair hours (Friday 4-8pm and Saturday 10am- 7pm)
5. Upon arrival, you will be required to promptly unload your vehicle and move it immediately. Upon departure, you are required to pack up your work first before bringing your vehicle into the art tent area.
7. There will be no refund of application fee for artist cancellation.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW